Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 11: I saw a giant Wiener!

Dear Fabulous Spouse,
Volunteered today.  Did not save the world.  When I stopped at Freddy’s, the Oscar Meyer Weinermobile was out front.  Too bad that Hebrew National still tastes better!  We had a great Pizza and a Movie night.
Miss you!
Love,
Me

Translation: Wienermobile! Enough said.
I love to volunteer.  Sometimes I can help people, sometimes I can’t.  Today was one of those days.  Feeling tired from too many late nights (Fabulous Spouse, I need you to tell me it is time to go to bed before 2 AM!) and scoring a negative ghost rider, it made me smile to see the Oscar Meyer Wienermobile outside the grocery.  It was totally unexpected, and I could not help but smile. …I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner…

It was also Pizza and a Movie night tonight.  It was Girl Friday’s turn to pick.  Therefore, we watched “Monty Python and the Holy Griddle” (otherwise known as Monty Python and the Holy Grail).  For the first time in a long time, all three kids stayed through the whole movie, and it was a REAL family night.  For the first time this week, we just relaxed!

No comments:

Post a Comment